Leafield JD Limited offers a comprehensive, person-centered brain injury case management service to young people and adults with complex needs in a wide range of settings.
We work closely with families, solicitors, deputies and multidisciplinary teams at all levels and provide coordination of professionals to ensure a unique and holistic approach. We have a wealth of expertise in managing and training teams of support workers, so they can provide a high standard of support to their clients.
We have a proactive and direct approach to the work that we do, priding ourselves in always remaining client-focused, working calmly under the most complex, challenging situations.
We provide services that:
- Are flexible and responsive.
- Show courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- Meet the assessed needs of our clients
- Recognise the individuality and the diversity of client
- Maximise independence and promote life skills
- Offer choices and enable clients to make decisions about how the service is to be provided
We would love to take you through more of the Leafield JD journey and our core values so please pick up the telephone and call us for a chat, or feel free to email us and we will respond as soon as we can.